- Research and evaluate potential vendors
- Compare offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with store officer to ensure proper storage.
- Proven 1-2 years work experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent or similar role
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title and Location as the subject matter, e.g Purchasing Officer- Lagos.
Register for MyFirstJobNG CV Writing and MasterClass Today! Price reduced to N2k. Send a WhatsApp to 08158923210 to know more!