Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Assist in all HR system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the Information Technology Unit;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of application and database to automate specific HR process;
- Input and update existing and new staff data into information system;
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing and cleansing data;
- Assist in providing day-to day technical support to HR staff and other HR Information System users;
- Develop concepts, graphics and layout for print products;
- Contribute to overall HR goals by carrying out task as may be directed by supervisor.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Statistics or related field with minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing similar or related roles.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- ICT, planning, organizational, business savvy and critical thinking skills.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: Not specified
Register for MyFirstJobNG CV Writing and MasterClass Today! Price reduced to N2k. Send a WhatsApp to 08158923210 to know more!