- Provide clerical and administrative support.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics.
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations.
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- 2/3 years experience in Human resources.
- Applicants must be residents of Lagos (preferably the Island).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
23rd March, 2019
Register for MyFirstJobNG CV Writing and MasterClass Today! Price reduced to N2k. Send a WhatsApp to 08158923210 to know more!