- Our client in the financial industry is looking for Office Assistants who are energetic, has the passion for excellence, and a proven track record in delivering great driving service in a corporate environment.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Managing filing system
- Recording information as needed
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
- Coordinating events as necessary
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Minimum: SSCE; Maximum: ND
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
28th February, 2019.
Register for MyFirstJobNG CV Writing and MasterClass Today! Price reduced to N2k. Send a WhatsApp to 08158923210 to know more!