- Present and sell the Bank’s products and services to current and potential clients
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Prepare presentations and cross sell the bank’s products
- Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- OND/NCE in any course with at least Lower Credit OR Merit for NCE holders
- Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must not be more than 25years of age.
- Little or no experience in banking
- Good selling and negotiation.
- Organized, detail-oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under short-term deadlines whilst maintaining detailed accuracy
- Must have basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the banking field
- Relies on limited supervision to plan and accomplish goals
- A degree of creativity and latitude
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: Not Specified
Register for MyFirstJobNG CV Writing and MasterClass Today! Price reduced to N2k. Send a WhatsApp to 08158923210 to know more!