Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket || Nigeria : Lagos
Job Segment: Financial, Tax, Financial Analyst, Finance MBA, MBA, Finance, Management
- The successful candidate will be responsible for activities including but not limited to financial reporting, treasury, taxation, business process and control, general and operational accounting.
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working in a multinational organization, preferably in an international accounting firm or its equivalent. Experience in financial reporting, finance, tax or operational accounting process in the Oil and Gas industry is a plus.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any discipline. Non Accounting or Business Studies related degree requires professional qualification or strong Finance or Accounting experience
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)/Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or a related field is an added advantage
- Professional accounting qualification (ACCA, ICAN, CFA) is an added advantage
- 2-6 years experience in an accounting, business or finance role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team player/promotes inclusion/can work with diverse teams
- Flexible to deadlines/demands of the job and resilient to pressure
- Takes initiative and shows leadership potential
- Makes sound decisions
- Willingness to work in any location.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & Gas industry.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: 13th March 2019
Register for MyFirstJobNG CV Writing and MasterClass Today! Price reduced to N2k. Send a WhatsApp to 08158923210 to know more!