Location: Ogudu GRA, Lagos
- B.Sc in any field; minimum of second class upper
- Strong passion for consulting
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Exceptional problem-solving ability, logical reasoning and creative thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure
- IT savvy and ability to use Microsoft office tools – word, excel, power point, etc.
- Must be staying in Ogudu or environs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title as “Female Management Consulting Intern”as the subject of the mail.
Note: Employment is immediate.
7th March, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com