- We are looking for a Programme Officer for our office in Asokoro, Abuja.
- The ideal candidate will generally assist the executive director in running the Foundation.
- He/she is expected to possess the following academic and personal qualifications:
- The candidate must be a graduate, preferably from the Humanities or Social Sciences.
- He/she must be very personable and articulate – both verbally and in writing.
- He/she must be able to write confidently – with little or no errors and must be ‘IT-compliant’.
- He/she must be able to proofread to high standards documents written in social science vocabulary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org