- Monitoring and inspecting of filling process by the filler at the plant.
- Ensuring that all filling process is done with minimal or no shortage.
- Checking if Customers Cylinders conform to standard before filling.
- Verifying & recording the quantity of gas filled into customer’s cylinders
- Maintaining daily/weekly logs & data records.
- Securing and restricting the filling base platform to only authorized personnel.
- Keep Plant Scale operational by following operating instructions and calling for regular servicing and necessary repairs.
- Ensuring Plant sanitation & good personnel hygiene
- Improvement initiatives for new efficient procedures within plant.
- Monitoring discharge process between the supply truck and the plant tank.
- Good communication skills and Customer relationship especially in settling customer complaints and dispute
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements ARE met
- Submitting detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Maintain safe work environment by adhering to health and safety standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- OND holder
- Preferably Male
- Minimum 1 Year experience
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Submit in person at our office address:
Suite 5, Crossway Plaza 3/5,
Charity Road Ground Floor,
New Oko-Oba, Abule-Egba,
8th March, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org