Job Field: Banking / Finance
- You are to do all that is legal and just to bring in new clients
- Identifying market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiating sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closing sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining the companies product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expanding business relationship in existing clients by introducing new products and services; developing new benefits for existing products (loans and deposits).
- Contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommending new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updating your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishing marketing and organizational goals by meeting set targets monthly and quarterly.
- OND, HND, B.Sc can apply
- Experience: 2 years
- Strong computer literacy
- Outspoken and courageous
- Very familiar with social media tools
- Very diligent
- Teachable/ Willing to learn/ Loves learning
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to convince prospects to become customers
- Be open to correction.
Other Requirements are:
- Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals
- Basic pay + generous commission + Bonuses when you score target goals
- Collaborative work environment.
- Potential for stock options for the individual who can bring results and has great attitude.
How to apply
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Deadline: 31st March 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.