Reporting To: Store Supervisor
- Assist Store Supervisor in management of material issue and receipt.
- Physical check of any damaged material on receipt of material.
- Maintenance and audit of material in stock.
- Inspect items to check and declare item as defective or serviceable.
- Assist in finalizing various MIS reports pertaining to store procedures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objective.
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 0 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Technical Competencies
- Inventory Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: 16th March 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.