Reference Number: 125-NIG00044
Department: Internal Firm Services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sort and distribute internal and incoming mails
- Deliver quality service to staff and clients by providing necessary support
- Ensure effective and efficient supervision of contractors
- Routine inspection of office equipments and promptly escalate to appropriate personnel
- Provide support for documentation room
- Assist in distribution of consumables
- Assist in ensuring clean desk in the office
- Any other related assignment to job function.
- Experience in clerical/administrative roles
- Secondary School Leaving certificate.
- Physically fit
- Reliable and punctual
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Good disposition
- Integrity and reliability
- Good listening Skills
- Ability to write reports
- Highly organized and ability to constantly cope with competing demands.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
18th March, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.