- Developing strategy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social sites
- Creating buzzworthy/viral content based on brand needs
- Developing an editorial calendar to coordinate publishing schedules
- Promoting viral posts and advertisements via social media promotions
- Growing social media followers through targeted promotions
- Ideating, developing, and running social media marketing campaigns
- Engaging with friends, fans, and followers on various social platforms
- Keeping on top of the latest social media marketing trends.
- Excellent with creative concepts
- Great writing/editing skills
- Advanced knowledge of photo and video editing software
- Knowledge of building a large Facebook and Twitter following
- Basic HTML/WordPress skills
- Expertise creating consumer-facing content
- Automotive insurance knowledge is a major plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
18th March, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.