- We are looking for a suitably qualified professional to fill the role of Social Media Operations Specialist
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Local testing of the web browser, specifying areas for optimization.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, English, Mass Communication or any related/relevant field.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media role.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Must reside in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.