- Responsible for building on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development of a distribution network.
- To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- You must be someone with a strong ability to influence and work collaboratively with merchandising teams.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target at a fast moving consumer goods company or mobile money or telecom.
- The candidate must also have demonstrated skills in driving volumes through a channel, relationship building, monitoring and evaluating results to devise strategies.
- Grow the merchant and customer touch point network into the largest multi-channel network.
- Actively listen to customer requirements or challenges and provide a strategic fit to any of our products or solutions
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Any other job assigned by HOD as per need
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Business Development/Sales experience
- Applicant must reside in any of the following states: Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Ondo, Anambra, Rivers, Imo, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Jigawa, Bauchi, Benue, Kogi, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano.
- Must have Mobile Money experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
31st March, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.