Job Ref.: AT-205347
- Establish and maintain network user accounts, user environment, directories and security.
- Create and maintain Technical manuals.
- Respond to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
- Install and tests software upgrades.
- Ensure all software is correctly licensed and version up-to-date where applicable.
We are looking for
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Science.
- At least 4 years’ industry experience .
- Experience in implementing Local area networks, systems integration and administration.
- Thorough experience about computer hardware configurations for UNIX, Windows, Cisco and Oracle environments and Microsoft products.
- Experience with BI reporting & other analytical tools.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Customer-oriented, open and proactive attitude.
- Fluent in English, both in word and in writing.
- A key role in a highly innovative, fast paced and international environment.
- The opportunity to make a difference, working on the cutting edge of IT in the container terminal sector.
- An open and engaging working environment.
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: 26th March 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.