- Create the product functional requirements by gathering requirements from internal and external clients to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented and met.
- Engage in market research and customer service survey as required.
- Create various industry standard product collaterals and assist in managing product releases as per roadmap.
- Undertake activities which will contribute to increase in product range, business development opportunities and sales for agreed products. Provide support for sales representatives when they are away from the office.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal to ensure timely development of high quality products that meet regulatory requirements.
- Organize events, forums and marketing campaigns in conjunction with marketing unit.
- Monitor competitors actions and report same to the management.
- Communicate business trends with internal partners, such as accounting, sales and marketing department.
- Communicate with people outside the company and establish relationships with business partners.
- Perform any other task(s) as assigned.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must be a university graduate
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in peer 2 peer lending/micro lending
- Exposure to customer/product implementation processes
- Adept at conducting product research and analysis
- Proficient in lending business domain
- Ability to interact with clients diplomatically and professionally to maintain customer relations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
22nd March, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.