- Responsible for meeting targets set for the products assigned to him/her,
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy relationship with distributors and addressing distributors’ service issues,
- Responsible for creating new customers,
- Responsible for leading a team of secondary sales force and ensuring they are motivated to meet the targets,
- Responsible for tracking competition activities,
- Responsible for giving feedback to the marketing team to ensure a smooth sales performance.
- Minimum of BSc/Btech First Class in Marketing; Mass Communication; Social Sciences (Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, etc); Information & Media Studies;
- Not more than 26 years old as at December 31st 2019.
- Must have completed NYSC by March 2019.
- Experience: not necessary
- Scope: Must be ready to work in any part of the Country after the scheme.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: 25th March 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.