- Develop plan for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Source vendors/suppliers & contractors, compare and evaluate offers, negotiate terms and pricing and track orders & services for timely delivery or execution.
- Maintain updated records of purchased supplies, delivery information, invoices and prepare reports on purchases
- Prepare contracts for technical and construction projects in conformance to company policy
- Monitor all deliveries for supplies and equipment, and technical and construction projects to in compliance with specification
- Maintain and manage vendor/contractor versus company relationship
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing and management practices
- Good projection & budgeting skills
- Knowledgeable about maintenance operations, technical and construction projects
- Minimum of a BSc./HND degree in Civil Engineering or related fields
- Professional certification in procurement & logistics, project management, or operations is an advantage.
- Proven experience in procurements and projects supervision
How to apply
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Not specified
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.