Ref No: RO-00051
- To coordinate and complete activities related to Rainoil’s projects and perform a variety of project related administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in the selection and purchase of materials for use in the project site
- Draws up bids for tenders and contracts
- Supervises and Monitors the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Monitors the status of agreements and contracts, and reports the status, variations or discrepancies to the Project Manager
- Acting as recording secretary in internal and external project meetings, Prepares and distributing minutes and action item summaries
- Provides Clerical and administrative support to the project manager
- Liaises with individuals working on projects, arranging and confirming site visits and meetings and if necessary, attending and recording these
- Effectively communicates project expectations from the Manager to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Suggests improvements on existing solutions in the field and provides a competitive edge in the long term.
- Generates all correspondence regarding the project
- Reviews and ensures all transaction income accruing to the division as auto settlement fees are embedded in the system and verified as accurate for transactions done.
- Performs any general administrative tasks as requested
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in related field
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Civil Engineering, Building or other relevant discipline is required
- Relevant professional qualification e.g.Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince II.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: 20th March 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.