Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for the effective implementation of marketing strategies targeted at communicating with MainOne’s customers to increase market penetration, customer growth, and profitability.
Other responsibilities include:
- Research, develop and implement brand and communication strategy, standards and practices that promote the behaviour and recognition objectives of the company.
- Develop key messages and manage all corporate communication and media communication for MainOne, including marketing information to customers, employees and other stakeholders.
- Lead agencies and internal team members where appropriate to execute communication activities – marketing materials, advertising, customer communications, direct mail, marketing campaigns, press releases, brochures and content for trade publications, etc.
- Assist with copy writing and editing of promotional literature including brochures and company presentations, newsletters, direct marketing, and social network marketing projects, ensuring all marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand messaging guidelines.
- Work closely with the website administrator to ensure messaging is consistent with overall marketing and communication objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper messaging of company beliefs and service offerings.
- Develop and manage repositories of company promotional material and ensure effective updates and version control in line with changing market requirements.
- Demonstrate understanding of telecoms marketing and company product knowledge.
- Contribute to the total effectiveness of the company’s messaging communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
- Develop ROI measurements to justify advertising and marketing spend. Ensure that all applicable KPIs are measured effectively and financial controls adhered to
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, Marketing.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or other relevant field.
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ work experience in a Marketing role
- Relationship Managemen
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Very good planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Very good understanding of telecommunications market
- Experience in strategic planning, marketing and promotions.
- Time management and skills as well as ability to work well under pressure
- Strong project management and delivery skills, with the ability to multi-task and effectively set priorities within tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.