Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- B.Sc in any related field with at least two (1-2) years experience in similar position.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must reside in Ilupeju or its environs, otherwise will not be shortlisted.
31st March, 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.