- Develop new sales ideas.
- Aggressive drive for new customers and retention of existing ones.
- Managing clients by making appointments, cold calls and performing follow up duties.
- Prepare sales and performance report monthly and use report to create sales forecast.
- Provide honest feedback on customers’ perceptions of company’s products and services for necessary action to maximize customer retention.
- Prepare and update intelligence report on competition, market trends, pricing and marketing strategies for management decisions.
- Attending sales presentation meetings, training sessions and seminars.
- Create and maintain database for all customers (prospective customers, new and past customers) for follow up actions.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service.
- Provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
- Effectively communicate value proposition of goods and services through proposals and presentations
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Must be passionate about working with a growing business
- Goal oriented and dedicated
- Reliable, trustworthy and have a clear sense of ownership
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with at least two years’ sales experience. Experience in power sector/insurance sector/real estate sector will be an advantage.
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good oral, written communication as well as presentation skills
- Drive to meet set targets
- Analytical and Critical Thinking skills and also good with numbers
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to prioritize, handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational Skills
- Proven ability to follow up and complete task in a timely manner
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc
- Team work
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5th April, 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.