- Skilled to understand the chemical compositions of raw materials
- Joins the Supply chain in visiting prospective supplier sites to inspect site, material deposits and analyse the material to determine specification compliance and accreditation.
- Applies specification to determine the compliance of Supplier’s sample, site and deliveries of raw material
- Analyse the glass to ensure that glass produced meets the quality requirements
- Ensures compliance of incoming chemicals for use in the Plant
- Carries out required tests on ACL to determine compliance
- Disseminate results of tests to QA Manager
- A B.Sc. in Industrial Chemistry or related course
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word/Excel
- Process Improvement
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
1st April, 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.