Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- B.Sc in any related degree with at least (1-2) years experience in HR.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must reside in Ilupeju or its environs, otherwise will not be shortlisted.
31st March, 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.