We currently seek suitable Industrial Trainee as Admin officer in our School of Estate Unit
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support for the unit
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Manage calendar for the unit
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Run company’s errands to vendors, agents and clients etc.
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements when necessary
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Carries out other functions assigned by the supervising officer
QUALIFICATION: ND in Business Administration or other related fields
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com. Please do not send your job application to this email, send to the link/email contained in ‘How to apply’ above.