- The Northern Nigeria Education Initiative Plus (NEI+) project works to improve the quality of and access to education in Northern Nigeria, equitably and sustainably.
- The main duties of the cashier will be the management of cash and cash transactions for NEI+.
- He/she will also be responsible for day to day bank liaison and general Finance Department office duties.
Reporting & Supervision:
- This position is housed in Bauchi, Nigeria, reporting to the Finance and Administration Officer.
- Administer petty cash operations, and provide accountability and reporting in full compliance with USAID and Creative standards.
- Assist logistics and procurement staff in cash disbursement of items paid in petty cash and submitting daily expense report to accountant/finance and administration officer
- Coordinate with district teams to ensure directly managed labor activities are following timekeeping procedures and labor payments are made in a timely fashion
- Maintain an efficient and accessible paper and electronic filing system
- Modify or improve filing system if required
- Perform periodic inspections of files in order to ensure correct placement
- Assist in establishing systems to reduce overhead costs and propose cost-effective systems to save money
- Any other duties suitable to task and commensurate with ability.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Analytical Skills.
- 2 years of progressive work experience in banking or a relevant trade
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant education certificate
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cashier” in the email Subject line.
- Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls.
- Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Disability/Veteran
5th of April, 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com or contact us via WhatsApp on: 08158923210